Sarah Thacker, RN
Hours Open. M-F 8:05 am- 3:05 pm
- The school nurse maintains all health records on students, making sure physical and immunizations are up to date.
- Administers medications (Rx and OTC)
- Treats sick and injured students and communicates with parents.
- Holds vision and hearing screenings and does referrals for eye and dental care.
- Counseling and teaching about health related problems.
- OSHA representative for HPS. (Do referrals, maintain records on employees and provide in-service to new employees.)
- Provide a Medical Alert list to teachers on students with health related illnesses.